COMTRUST Federal Online Banking allows you to view your account balances, view transaction history, transfer funds, pay bills and view E-Statements.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR ONLINE BANKING:
- Online Banking screens are formatted to the screen size of the device which you are using (phone, pc, tablet, etc.).
- View your E-Statements from the Online Banking system without going to another site.
- Go to our Home Page and click NEW USER under our new Online Banking log in. NOTE: Your PIN# will either be your current Call 24 PIN# or the last 4 digits of the primary Member’s social security number.
- Follow the easy steps to set up your new user information, password and security.
*Bill Pay $6.95 per month for up to 10 bills without E-Checking.
- Pay your bills anytime from your phone, personal computer or tablet. It’s fast, secure and easy to use. You can make one-time payments, future dated payments or set up recurring payments. Funds are deducted directly from your COMTRUST Federal checking account.
- Bill Pay is a FREE service with our E-Checking Account.
Instead of receiving a printed statement, you may choose to view your monthly and/or quarterly statements electronically through our Online Banking system. If you are not currently registered for our Free Online Banking, sign up today!
After registering for Online Banking:
You will now receive your statements online rather than by mail!
- Click the ‘Accounts’ option at the top left of the Online Banking Home Page.
- In the drop down menu, choose the Statements option.
- Enter your email address. You will be notified when your statement is ready to be viewed.
Benefits of E-Statements:
- View your E-Statements through our Online Banking system
- E-Mail notification when your statement is ready.
- Once you enter your email address, you will begin to receive notifications when your statements are ready to be viewed.
- Statements archived for up to 12 months.
- Save statements electronically or print them.
- View & print copies of cancelled checks Free.